All About TGI
Touch-Life Global Initiative is an international missionary and humanitarian organization with its international headquarters in Nigeria. It is laden with the vision to touching lives for Jesus Christ through caring and sharing as stated in Matthew 25:35 – 40:
For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
The origin of this organization may be traced back to twelve years of praying and seeking the face of the LORD concerning what could be done to fulfill the global mission mandate of Jesus Christ and to help better the lives of so many suffering people in our world.
After series of feasibility studies, investigations and prayers, it became convincingly clear that an organization with a commission to source for necessary materials that could help fulfill this vision be established.
This dream came to reality in August 2005 when TGI was established with a commitment to aid in fulfilling the global mission mandate of our LORD Jesus Christ and to help the less privileged with the basic needs of life regardless of racial, tribal and ethnic background and religious affiliation.
Pastor Dr Diipiri Mishael Tikili, with the unflinching support of his dynamic wife, Evangelist Barinor, was the vision bearer that masterminded the formation and take off of this organization.
Touch-Life Global Initiative was incorporated in the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2005, and as a Domestic Non-profit Corporation in the state of Nevada, USA on Friday, August 30, 2013.
Aims & Objectives
- To glorify GOD in all of her
- To touch lives through caring and
- To fulfill the global missionary mandate of Jesus
- To source for funds, materials and resources that will meet the basic needs of the less privileged in the
- To reach as many less privileged and unreached peoples group with the Gospel and the basic needs of life such as Bibles, foods, clothing, healthcare, scholarships for disadvantaged children in the society, good drinking water,
- To initiate, partake and complement genuine missionary efforts by training, sending, supporting, and empowering missionaries and mission fields around the
- To create mission awareness by holding international missions conferences, seminars, workshop,
- To create an atmosphere of fellowship and platform for leaders and pastors to connect and network in accomplishing their vision for GOD’s
- To support government in her effort to eradicate illiteracy and poverty in our
- To encourage and promote peaceful co-existence among people from different religion, ethnic and social
- Through her chaplaincy unit, reach out to the armed forces and para-military with the Gospel and the basic needs of life such as shelter, food, water, clothing, healthcare, scholarships, empowering programmes,
- Run/manage children centres, orphanages, homes for the elderly and handicaps,
- Bridging the gap between the existing and emerging leaders by providing mentoring, educating, counseling and connecting
Beneficiaries of the goodwill of Touch-Life Global Initiative shall
- Missionaries and mission agencies
- Less privileged people
- Charity homes
- Hospitals and medical centres
- Prisons, remand homes & correctional centres
- Religious & educational institutions
- Villages and communities
Areas to be covered will include but not limited to establishing a training institute, organizing conferences, seminars, workshops, provision of food, clothing, healthcare, potable water, scholarship schemes, economic empowerment programmes, poverty alleviation and eradication programmes, etc.
Touch-Life Global Initiative runs a Children Centre in Korogocho Slums in Nairobi, Kenya, and have moved beyond that by getting involved with the rebuilding and restoration of Haiti after the last earthquake that devastated that country. New Missions, Orlanda Florida had partnered with TGI to make this aspect of our ministry a reality. Since then, lives of children and people of Haiti have witnessed a tremendous upliftment. TGI still has its presence and ongoing mission projects in the country of Haiti. Other projects of TGI include adopting and sponsoring of missionaries and mission fields. Scholarships for orphans and the less privileged is another area of focus for TGI.
TGI is also involved in the training of leaders and missionaries through Touch-Life Leadership and Mission School, located in Nigeria. We are also passionately involved in connecting and mentoring both existing and emerging leaders through our training school, conferences, seminars and workshop. Discipleship, spiritual warfare and worship are other areas that TGI emphasizes to fulfil its mandate and the great commission of Jesus Christ.
We are presently making impacts in the following countries: Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, Haiti, Jamaica, India, Philippines, Canada, USA and Germany.
This organization is a non-profit one and is not affiliated to any church, group or another organization but collaborates with all organizations with similar vision. However, its members of board of trustees, board of directors and coordinators are drawn from different organizations, both secular and religious, and from around the world.
Membership of TGI is open to everyone:
- That is born again and wishes to be involved in missions
- That wishes to fulfill the great commission
- That wants to support the poor, the less privileged, and suffering masses in our world, especially children,
- That is trained and have skills like nurses, medical doctors, pharmacists,
Besides, apart from the trustees and members of the Board of Directors who are appointed, all other members fall into four categories:
- Formal membership registration
- Praying & financial support partnership
- Volunteer staff
- Going on missions – long or short term
This organization as a non-profit outfit is solely run and managed by donations, gifts, the goodwill, and contributions of individuals, religious bodies, and other humanitarian groups around the world. Donors from the US are entitled to tax exempt and other countries that the policy is applicable.
This organization will liaise and work together with mission agencies, churches, towns and communities, government agencies, other non-government organizations for proper identification of felt and real needs, and effective distribution of available materials and resources.
For TGI to fulfill her mandate on these promises, your support is hereby solicited.
You can contact us at: www.touchlifeglobalinitiative.org,
or email us: email@example.com
Nigeria (Office of the President)
71 Brown Street, Oshodi, P O Box 9802, Ikeja, Lagos
USA (Office of the Secretary)
4804 Victoria Chase CT JACKSONVILLE, FL 32257
Monday- Friday: 9:00am-10:00pm
Its All About God
This organization is a non-profit one and is not affiliated to any church, group or another organization but collaborates with all organizations with similar vision.
East African Mission 2018#
Church in the Woods.
What a Glorious Sabbath Worship Experience it was yesterday at Redeeming the Time Church of God 7th Day World Wide Missions Outreach, Kenyerere Village as we had Fellowship in the Woods.
Here the Newly Baptized Members are given the right hand and received into fellowship.
Touch Life Children Centre established in 2005 in Korogocho, Nairobi, Kenya.
We served millet porridge for breakfast, sang, danced and had some great time together.
It was another amazing moment to reach out to these less privileged Children of the world.
You can get involved. ..You too can make a difference. Connect with us today.